If your're after an adaptable charger then the JETBeam Q2 might just be for you. Capable of charging a wide range of batteries, it can also auto-detect which ones have been inserted. Further more, the LCD screen displays each cell's voltage, charging current and charging time. Each battery is charged independently of the other so you can charge different types saving you valuable time.
The device has several safety features to help your peace of mind - the charger has an auto power off after 8 hours of charge. It also has reverse polarity protection in case you insert your batteries the wrong way round. One of the biggest features is the Q2 comes with a power cable and car adapter - if your travelling, you can power your devices on the move.
All of this in one handy little package. The Q2 will keep your batteries charged so you can always be ready with your devices.
- Capable of charging a large selection of Li-ion, LiFePO4, Ni-MH and Ni-CD batteries
- 2 independent channels charge and monitor batteries independently of each other
- LCD screen displays each cell's voltage, charging current, charging time and battery type
- Auto-off design keeps users safe
- Stainless steel springs accommodate batteries of varying sizes
- Reverse polarity protection prevents accidental damage
- Built-in micro processor identifies the battery type and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
- Capable of 2 different types of charging: 500mA / 1000mA
- Automatic energy saving function when cells are not inserted
- Supports both AC and DC power supply (can be charged in vehicles)
- Includes power cable and car adapter
- Input voltage: AC 100~240V 50/60HZ 350mA (max)
- Input power: 12-24V (DC), 1000mA (max)
- Output voltage: 1.5V / 3.65V / 4.2V
- Output current: 500mA x 2 / 1000mA x 2
- Dimensions: 145mm x 75mm x 39.5mm
- Weight: 181g (without batteries and power cord)
- Compatible with:
- Li-ion / LiFePO4: 10440, 14500, 16340, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 26650, 22650
- Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, C
Condition: New - Commercial New Product (Non-Military issue). If you want more information on our condition ratings, check out our condition guide