If you're in need of a sleeping bag that can be used any time throughout the year, then you have stumbled onto the right page. This bad boy is perfect for year round use. An extremely warm inside lining keeps your body snug in the coldest of places. Offset seams minimize heat loss, making sure you stay snug. If it rains, the bag has a synthetic fill that dries the bag out quickly. Fibres are treated with ultra-fresh, making this anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. The design of the bag is also shaped to give taller people extra leg room.
With a slew of amazing features this really is the perfect bag for campers, hunters, hikers and the like. Don't be caught out in the cold with some B grade sleeping bag, when this one is here to keep you comfortable and warm.
- Semi-rectangular shape provides more leg room
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Offset seams to minimize heat loss
- Comfort Temp lining (feels cosy as soon as you get into it)
- Hood design with the addition of a shoulder collar and draw cord
- Twin (side and bottom) zips allow separate body and foot temperature control
- Side zip has auto-locking sliders which prevents the zip opening up if you move during sleep
- Design compression cram-sac features a handhold at the end to make it easier to pull out of a pack
- Available in 2 sizes
- Zips available in left and right handed
Comfort Temperature Rating: -8°C
Large - 220cm L x 85cm W (at shoulder) 63cm W (at foot)
XLarge - 220cm L x 90cm W (at shoulder) 63cm W (at foot)
Packed Size: 46cm L x 24cm Diameter
Large - 2.18 kg
XLarge - 2.3 kg
Condition: New - Commercial New Product (Non-Military issue). If you want more information on our condition ratings, check out our condition guide
I have had this sleeping bag for a year or so......It is extremely warm, and is of excellent quality.
I highly recommend this product. Good value for money.