Compact, convenient and versatile are three words that describe this bag. There is a pocket for everything, and if you need more there are multiple options for attaching items and storage to this pack. Nice and easy to take this pack on/off with the comfortable, wide, quick release strap. An excellent everyday bag for active people that need ready access to their stuff. Great for travellers needing a day bag with the essentials worn securely 'sling style'.
- Padded, ergonomically shaped 7.8cm (3") shoulder strap with air mesh, quick release buckle, MOLLE straps, sleeve pocket, 2 D-rings and buckled Stabilizer strap
- Main compartment with two sleeve pockets, hook & loop panel, elastic strap with Loop and separate inner pocket
- Two front zipped pockets with multiple inner sleeve pockets, elastic bands, external MOLLE and zipped pocket
- Main compartment and front pockets with two-way zippers
- Padded back panel with additional compartment and hook & loop closures
- Padded grab handle with D-rings either side
- Drainage holes
- MOLLE compatible with multiple attachment points
- Can be quickly taken on or off when needed
Material: 100% Polyester
Dimensions: 33cm H x 23cm L x 16cm W including front pockets (Approximate)
Total Capacity: 12 Litres (Approximate)
Colour: Green, Black, Coyote, Woodland
Condition: New - Commercial New Product (Non-Military issue). If you want more information on our condition ratings, check out our condition guide
I already have a decent sized duffle for my work gear, but needed a simple day bag to throw on if walking down to the shop, or to chuck in the car with all my essentials. Sits perfectly, and is easy to get on and off. Love it.
I purchased one of these as the basis for my Go-Bag, and I could not be happier with it. It's compact, holds everything I need for 12-24 hours of activity, and it's sturdy.
Great wee bag for day use. I can fit in a surprising amount of stuff in it. It's not quite big enough for a full size text book but I can fit my tablet in my back sleeve , smaller notebook with various pens and such, Lunch and other bits and bobs.
The only down size is I have to kinda wear it weird - almost upside down to have it comfortable across my chest.
Other than that. Great bag
Brilliant motorcycle day pack, What I like about it is: holds a reasonable amount without being too big. Once the straps are adjusted sits vertically on your back and doesn't flap around in the wind. Easy to get on and off over a motorcycle jacket.
Dislikes: none actually