Issued to German Panzer (tank) crews these overalls offer incredible build quality and design features. While you may not be hopping in too many tanks, these coveralls are ideal for mechanics, automotive tasks, farm work and DIY jobs.
Made from a heavy weight poly-cotton fabric with exceptional German build quality. The front can be unzipped from the top or bottom and features a durable YKK zip. A total of six external and two internal pockets allows you to carry all the necessary tools right within arms reach. The perfect fit can always be achieved by adjusting the internal waist drawcord, hook & loop side tabs and cuffs. You'll even get emergency features such as the rescue handle which is accessible underneath a hook & loop flap on the back. Last but not least, these come with a quality removable liner added for extra warmth - especially handy when bumping around in a steel box during winter months! The liner also has a full length zip down the front, 1 external zipper breast pocket and elasticated cuffs/neck to insulate.
For protective wear that will last, you can always turn to the German Army. Sizes are limited, don't miss out!
- High Quality Removable Liner
- Large central two-way zip
- Two zipped chest pockets
- Two zipped hip pockets
- Two zipped leg pockets
- Two internal hook & loop pockets behind the chest zip pockets
- Drawcord around the waist which can be adjusted with barrel locks
- Zips on the lower legs for easy drawing over boots;
- Hook & loop wrist cuffs for full adjustability
- Side hook & loop tabs for waist adjustment
- Name tape hook & loop on left chest
- Shoulder epaulets
- German flags on each sleeve
- Pen pocket sewn onto front of left chest;
- Internally mounted drag handle for emergency rescue
Sizing: Overalls are measured by your chest circumference and your height. To find your size, measure the circumference of your chest, just under the armpits. Then, find your height bracket below.
Overalls: 80% Cotton / 20% Polyester
Liner: 100% Polyester
Colour: Flecktarn camouflage pattern
Condition: Used/Very Good - Item has clearly had some use. There may be marks and signs of wear, but still lot's of life left. If you want more information on our condition ratings, check out our condition guide