These coveralls are what Swiss tank crews used for decades. Apart from the oversight of not being fire resistant - these coveralls otherwise are really well thought out. Pockets of all the right sizes exactly where you need them. The chest & thigh pockets really utilize the entire space and open on a angle that's convenient when hunched into a small space. At the back of the neck there is a zippered slit which reveals a heavily reinforced drag handle that runs all the way down to the inner thighs. Quite handy if you become stuck and have a buddy to yank you out! Getting in/out of these coveralls is made a lot easier with zippered splits in the cuffs & ankles.
Overall a really well thought out pair of military coveralls so long as you don't plan on spontaneously combusting!
- Genuine Swiss Army surplus
- 2 x Deep zippered chest pockets
- 2 x Zippered waist pockets
- 2 x Zippered thigh pockets
- 1 x Zippered left shoulder pocket
- Zippered shoulder slit with internal drag handle (heavily reinforced)
- Split wrist/ankle zippers
- Collar snap domes for attaching hood (hood not included)
- Loosely elasticated & adjustable waist
Sizing: Overalls are measured by your chest circumference. To find your size, measure the circumference of your chest, just under the armpits. For more information on overall sizes, check out our sizing guide.
Weight: Approx 2.0kg
Content: 50% Polyester / 50% Cotton
Condition: Used/Good - Item is well used. There may be marks/stains/scratches or repairs, but it is still in functioning order. If you want more information on our condition ratings, check out our condition guide