Constructed from a poly/cotton rip-stop material with stain resistant Teflon® coating.
The comfort fit slider waistband conforms to the wearer's waist which eliminates the need for adjustable side tabs. Durable shorts that are ideal for work or casual use.
- Extra deep front pockets
- Customized TRU-SPEC® original Prym snap
- YKK® brass zipper
- Engineered dimensional fit
- Pretreated garment wash to prevent shrinkage and color fading
- Two (2) knife/accessory pockets with stiff fusing interlining
- Two (2) cargo pockets with signature 24-7 Series® with hook & loop closures and bellowed side gussets
- Two (2) internal magazine compartments in both cargo pockets
- Cell phone/magazine pocket.
- 9" inseam
- 6cm belt loops
- Zip up fly
Sizing: Trouser sizes are measured by the circumference of your waist. For more information on sizing, check out our sizing guide.
Content: 65% Cotton / 35% Polyester
Condition: New - Commercial New Product (Non-Military issue). If you want more information on our condition ratings, check out our condition guide
Had a pair of these for a couple of years now and still almost like new. Wearing daily on a trip to Borneo at the moment and they are comfortable in the humidity and dry quickly when washed. The teflon finish helps keep them clean and stain free and repel light showers. The pockets are perfect for travel, with a place for everything; it's amazing how much they carry without bulging or appearing overloaded. The inner slip pockets inside the large cargo pockets are a great idea and allow you to carry a multitool, small torch, sunnies etc discretely inside without them bulging out or rattling around together. Would buy another pair straight away if they hadn't increased the price by $20! - These have plenty of years left in them yet though.