Enjoy classic Italian military protection with the Roma 90 flak jacket - in Woodland Camo. This vest has been issued to the Italian Army since the early '90s and is designed to protect against artillery and fragmentation strikes.
This vest has a pair of tightly stitched elastic magazine pouches that can accommodate either one AK magazine or two STANAGs. If you're not needing mag storage these pouches are versatile enough to fit any number of other items in the.
* These flak jackets are for costume purposes only, we don't make any claims about their protective capabilities should you be unfortunate enough to be in the vicinity of an artillery strike.
- Two Magazine pouches and two grenade pouches on the waist.
- Protection for shoulders and collar.
- Secure hook and loop fastening system.
- Adjustable shoulders and waist straps
Sizing: Will fit a Medium/Large, elastic sides can expand a bit more to roughly a maximum XLarge. If you regularly are Small/XSmall, these won't adjust that far down
Condition: Used/Very Good - Item has clearly had some use. There may be marks and signs of wear, but still lot's of life left. If you want more information on our condition ratings, check out our condition guide