Haix has produced a number of quality boot models for the German Army over the years and the 'Scout' model is probably the most nimble of them currently. Lightweight, Gore-Tex® lined, anti-slip soles and a unique speed lace system that prevents snagging on debris makes these a top combat pick.
These Scout boots have you covered from scrambling hills right down to running on wet concrete with their non-slip, oil resistant rubber soles. The inner walls of the boot have a modest amount of padding to keep you comfortable and the weight low so you can remain active for longer. To prevent any water getting in they are lined with Gore-Tex® yet remain breathable with outer mesh patches to release moisture. The toes and heels have a thick rubber coating to protect you from impacts and abrasions to keep you on the move without injury. Last but not least, these have a smart lace system that allows you to turn your laces into a draw cord so you can don/remove these in a hurry. The side of the boots have an elasticated pocket so you can cram the excess cord in to prevent them catching on branches and the likes - a feature worth its weight in gold for a true Scout!
- Genuine German Army surplus
- Breathable 3-layer Gore-Tex® laminate & waterproof lining
- Thick rubber covering on toe & heel for extended life/protection
- Hydrophobic nubuck leather outer lining with breathable mesh patches
- Non-slip, antistatic, oil & heat resistant rubber sole
- Lightweight build ideal for fluid movement
- Moisture absorbent, quick drying insole
- Seven eyelet smart lace system
- Lace pocket on the outer side of boot
Sizing: UK shoe sizes are the same as NZ/AU. For more information on boot sizes, check out our sizing guide.
Weight: Approx 1.5kg
Condition: Used/Very Good - Item has clearly had some use. There may be marks and signs of wear, but still lot's of life left. If you want more information on our condition ratings, check out our condition guide