This piece of kit forms part of the new PCS system currently issued to British armed forces. The PCS (Personal Clothing System) is an update of the previous Combat Soldier 95 issue. A short stand-up collar, quarter-length zipper, adjustable cuffs, hook & loop pockets on the sleeves are some of the improvements made. The torso part is made of breathable, moisture wicking mesh fabric, and the rest is a hardwearing polycotton blend in MTP camouflage.
Great for airsoft or paintball keeping you cool under any body armour.
- Genuine British army issue UBACS
- PCS issue
- Over-head style with quarter zip at top with baffle
- Two bellows arm pockets with hook & loop closures and hook & loop patches for badges
- Adjustable cuffs with 'Canadian' style buttons
- Middle section is a plain olive green moisture wicking material
- Straight bottom hem
Sizing: Find your shirt size by measuring the circumference around your chest, just under the armpits. For more information, check out our sizing guide.
Colour: MTP Sleeves / OD Body
Condition: Used/Good - Item is well used. There may be marks/stains/scratches or repairs, but it is still in functioning order. Does not include elbow padding. If you want more information on our condition ratings, check out our condition guide