* Although essentially the same boots, we have two slightly different styles, where the fastening system differs at the ankle hook offset. Orders will be picked at random.
A fundamental component within the Austrian Army boot repertoire, these robust alpine boots, crafted for the Bundesheer by a consortium of skilled manufacturers, undeniably possess one of the most esteemed lineages in the realm of alpine warfare.
They strike a remarkable equilibrium between classic boot design and sturdiness, incorporating contemporary elements such as swift lacing mechanisms that enhance their versatility.
Internally, these boots boast a lavish interior entirely swathed in top-tier, glove-like leather, while their external shell is fashioned from a resilient full-grain cowhide. Austrian boots have garnered a reputation for enduring multiple deployments, whether passed on to the succeeding cohort of trainees or, due to recent legislative alterations, carried home as cherished mementos by their wearers.
- Hook Grommets
- Constructed from 2mm thick leather, featuring full-grain cowhide
- Insulated tan leather lining envelops the entire throat
- A fully gusseted tongue
- Partially perforated ankle vents allow perspiration to escape while preserving the internal environment
- Padded Collar
- Ranging from 10 to 11 inches in height, providing comprehensive ankle support and coverage
- A reinforced toe cap
- Equipped with 4 rows of D-rings and 4 or 5 rows of hook-style speed lacing grommets
Sizing: UK shoe sizes are the same as NZ/AU. Some of these boots have a narrow sole - if you typically fit a 'wide' sole boot, you will not fit these. For more information on sizing, visit our sizing guide and scroll to the shoe section
Weight: 2.4kg (approx)
Condition: Used/Very Good - Item has clearly had some use. There may be marks and signs of wear, but still lot's of life left. If you want more information on our condition ratings, check out our condition guide